City of Orange (California); Chapman University; Chapman College--Chapel
Chapman College Chapel, once Trinity Episcopal Church, Orange, California, The wooden-shingled church, constructed in 1909, is located on the northeast corner of East Maple Avenue and North Grand Street. Chapman College (now Chapman University) purchased the church for their chapel when the congregation moved to a new church on Canal Street.
BW photograph; 4.25" x 6.5"
Chapman University, Chapman College, buildings, campus