Chapman Park Hotel, Wilshire Boulevard between Mariposa and Alexandria Avenue, Los Angeles, 1934. Formerly named the Alexandria Hotel, it was built in 1906 and enlarged in 1909. The Santa Ysabel Land Company, controlled by Charles C. Chapman and his son, Stanley Chapman, purchased the hotel in 1930. It housed the United States women for the 1932 Olympics in Los Angeles.
BW photograph [digital copy print], 7.375" x 9.5"
Charles C. Chapman Family Photographs Collection
Chapman University, Chapman family, Charles C. Chapman