City of Orange (California); Chapman University; Chapman College--Chapel
Four people posing by the sign board for Chapman College Chapel, Orange, California. A Catholic mass is scheduled. The wooden-shingled church, constructed in 1909 for the congregation of Trinity Episcopal Church, is located on the northeast corner of East Maple Avenue and North Grand Street. Chapman College (now Chapman University) purchased the church for their chapel when the congregation moved to a new church on Canal Street.
BW photograph; 6.5" x 4.5"
Chapman University, Chapman College, buildings, campus