City of Orange (California); Chapman University--Smith Hall
Smith Hall, 215 E. Palm St., Chapman College, Orange, California. This building was completed in 1913 as the Science Building for Orange Union High School and was acquired by Chapman in 1954. In 1988 it was named in honor of former president G.T. (Buck) Smith and his wife, Joni. Buck Smith served as president of the university from 1977 to 1988. This building (2 floors, basement, 15,263 sq.ft.) houses the Psychology Department and is listed in the National Registry for Historical Buildings.
BW photograph; 5" x 7"
Chapman University, Chapman College, buildings, campus